Early Intervention (birth to 3 years old)
Early Intervention (for children 0-3 years old)
The Early Support for Infants and Toddlers program serves children from birth to three years of age.
About Early Supports
We know that every child is unique and special. Sometimes our children grow and develop just fine. Other times we feel concern about their development in one or more ways.
If you have concerns, your child and family may be able to access services to help. About 1 of every 8 children has a challenge with development that makes them eligible for Birth-to-Three services.
With early support, most children catch up with their peers! Families gain skills and knowledge to support their child's needs.
Screening is available to evaluate children in all areas of development. Children who qualify for services receive early intervention at no cost to families.
The MOST FREQUENT services include:
- Developmental Services and Individual Education
- Speech Therapy and Motor Therapy
- Occupational or Physical Therapy
- Feeding Therapy and Nutrition Services
OTHER services are also available:
- Audiology and Assistive technology devices & services
- Family training, counseling, and home visits
- Health services, Nursing services,
- Medical services for evaluating (most Birth-to-Three Providers DO NOT diagnose children)
- Psychological services, social work services and vision services
For information about an initial screening, please contact Early Support for Infants and Toddlers by calling 800-322-2588, emailing email@example.com . Additional information is available on their website.