We have a quality preschool program taught by certificated early childhood teachers.
- Children have fun while learning through play and engaging group experiences, focusing on math, literacy, social and emotional learning.
- All children have an opportunity to learn about and celebrate differences in our inclusive program that blends community peers and students with special needs
- We believe families are key to a child’s success and provide many opportunities for Family Engagement
Who qualifies? Any family who:
- Has a child who is 3 by August 31st and not yet kindergarten age
- Lives within the Renton School District boundaries
- Can pay a small tuition of $237.50 per month ($100 deposit)
About Our Program:
- Monday-Thursday 10AM-12:30PM or 1:30-4:00PM
- Parents provide transportation
- A snack is provided daily
How do I enroll my child?
School starts Wednesday, Sept. 7. Family Engagement Conferences Aug. 31-Sept. 6